What should you do in the event of an emergency or a crisis?
Registered students needing immediate attention are seen on a non-appointment emergency basis. Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), is available to respond to emergency situations 24/7
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please just walk in or call us at
- MMC: (305) 348-2277 or BBC: (305) 919-5305 during business hours.
- If you are having an emergency after hours, please call our offices and PRESS 1 to speak with a counselor at our answering service
- MMC: (305) 348-2277 or BBC: (305) 919-5305
- If you would like to speak to the university police, please call
- MMC: (305) 348-5911 BBC: (305) 919-5911.
Hours of Operation:
WUC 320 (305) 919-5305
Monday, Wed, Friday 8am - 5pm
Evening Hours, Tuesday & Thurs 10am - 6:30pm
BBC Walk-in Hours
Monday, Wed, Friday 9am - 3pm
Evening Hours, Tuesday & Thursday 10am - 4:30pm MMC Office
UHSC 270 (305) 348-2277(CAPS)
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Evening Hours Tues and Thurs until 6:30pm
MMC Walk-in Hours
Mon, Wed, Fri 8am –4:00pm
Tues. 8am - 5:30pm
Thurs 10am - 5:30pm
If you are off campus then you should call the Switchboard of Miami of Dade County 358-HELP (4357) or First Call For Help of Broward County 954-467-6333.
Please note: If you or someone you know is suicidal, please call 1(800)273-TALK or 9-1-1 immediately to talk to someone from the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.